Information provided through How to's, Questions and Answers, and Solutions.
- How to Change Phones and Keep Your Number (Existing and Active Republic 5.0 Plans)
- How to Enable Mobile Hotspot on a Samsung Phone
- How to Uninstall the Republic Wireless App
- How to Update Your 5.0 Number Transfer
- How to Find the Model for 5.0 Phones
- How to Add a Direct Dial Shortcut
- Does Republic Wireless Still Support Wi-Fi Calling and Texting For Legacy Plans?
- Why Does my Caller ID show as "Wireless Caller"?
- Can Republic Wireless Update my Caller ID?
- Is the Extend Home Compatible With 5.0 Plans?
- Will My Annual Plan Carry Over to My 5.0 Plan?
- Was I Charged for Extra Service Plans Since I Received Extra Sim Cards?
- Can't Send/Receive MMS on Republic Wireless 5.0 Only What You Need Plan
- Texting Not Working Properly After Swapping From Republic Anywhere to Messages by Google
- When I Go to Update My Transfer to 5.0 For a Second Line, I Only See an Option For Line One
- Incompatible Phone Message From the Republic Wireless App for a 5.0 Phone
- Republic Wireless App Shows 5.0 Phone is Not Supported
- Temporary Service Issues after Moving from a 4.0 or Older Plan to a Republic 5.0 Plan