- Turn on (enable) VoLTE calling on an Android Phone
- Republic Wireless Android Phones
VoLTE is usually enabled by default. Make sure your phone is up to date with the latest software.
You can make sure VoLTE is turned on in the Settings app:
- Tap to open the Settings app
- Use the search tool in the Settings app to search for the term VoLTE
- Tap VoLTE in the search results
- Make sure the VoLTE toggle is set to on.
Note: 5G phones have VoLTE enabled by default and you may not have any search results in the Settings app for the term VoLTE.
Note: Google Pixels on a software update of 2021 or newer have VoLTE enabled by default. For these phones, there is no toggle option.