- Republic Wireless 1.0/2.0 and 4.0 plans
My Choice 4.0 plans:
- Starting on 3/28 Republic Wireless is ending support for our unique, patented Wi-Fi calling and texting on our My Choice plan.
- SMS will not use cellular data, but MMS will require cellular data to send.
- Carrier-based WiFi calling is available on some 4.0 phones after this change.
- See also: FAQ - Updates to Republic Wireless
DEFY XT, 1.0, and 2.0 Republic Refund plans:
- Starting on 3/31 T-Mobile will be ending support for the cellular network these phones use, and members on these plans will need to upgrade to our 5.0 plans as soon as possible.
- While we're not technically ending support for WiFi calling and texting on these phones, the cellular network shut-down is necessitating the termination of these plans.
- See also: What Does the CDMA Network Shutdown Mean for Me?
Article Created From