Republic Wireless supports up to five lines per account on the Only What You Need, Everything You Want and Everywhere You Go plans. Here’s what this means:
New to Republic Wireless
- If you are new to Republic Wireless, you can open an account up to five lines. See instructions on opening an account and selecting plans and lines.
- If you are new to Republic Wireless and open a one-line account, you can also add additional lines to that account at any time in the future up to five lines. See instructions on adding a line.
Note: If you already have five lines on your account you will be unable to add any additional lines.
- If you are new to Republic Wireless and would like more than five lines, you will need to open a second account.
Existing Republic Wireless Members
If you’re an existing member, click each of the dropdowns below for detailed information related to each scenario.
Accounts With One Service Line
- If you have one line on your Account at Republic Wireless today, you can change your plan to any one of the 5.0 plans in your Account. Your account email, password, and phone number will all stay the same as today.
- You may additional lines at any time up to five lines
Accounts With Two or More Service Lines
- If you have two lines on your existing account, you can change your plan to any one of the 5.0 plans in your Account. Note that both lines will move together and both lines will be on the same plan. Your account email, password, and phone numbers will all stay the same as they are today.
- Note: if you only want to move one of your two lines to a 5.0 plan, you will need to split your account first.
Accounts With More Than Two Service Lines
- If you have more than two lines on your existing account and want to move some or all of your lines to the 5.0 plans, you’ll be able to move up to five lines. If you need to move more than five lines, you will need to split your account first.
- Note: that all lines up to five lines will move together and will be on the same plan.