- Change which phone you're using and keep your existing Republic 5.0 plan and number
- Sign into your online account portal
- Click Shop Now if you want to shop for phones
- If you plan to obtain a phone elsewhere, please ensure that it is compatible with Republic 5.0 Plans
- Open the SIM tray on the old phone and remove the SIM. You may need to use a paper clip or another similarly shaped tool if you do not have the ejector tool that came with the original SIM card.
- Insert the SIM into the new phone.
- Make a test call with the new phone.
- You may need to Finish Setting up Your Phone, which could include transferring data, contacts, etc. and configuring APN settings if the call doesn't work
- If you are changing or upgrading plans, this process won't work. See Republic 5.0 Plans for more info.
- If you are upgrading from a Republic Wireless legacy plan, (including My Choice), please see: