- Reset Visual Voicemail
- 3.0 Motorola and Google Pixel Republic Phones
- Phone app
- Android 8.1.0 and higher
- Open the Phone app
- Tap the three-dot menu icon
- Tap Settings
- Tap Voicemail
- Tap Visual Voicemail
- Tap the Visual Voicemail toggle to disable Visual Voicemail and confirm by tapping turn off
- Tap the same toggle to turn it back on
- Tap the back button twice to exit the Phone app's settings menu
- Tap the back button twice to exit the Phone’s settings menu.
Note: You may still see a persistent message about activating Visual Voicemail. This message can be ignored.
Note: You may see an introducing Visual Voicemail screen instead of your voicemail messages. Tap OK, got it to remove that screen