- Export photos from Google Photos to a Windows computer
- Google Photos
- Windows PC
- Back up and sync
First, ensure that photos are backed up on your phone.
Complete the following steps on your computer:
- Tap on the settings cog in the top right of the Google Photos webpage.
- Export your data (this is third from the bottom of the page)
- Click Backup, this will take you to a new page
- Ensure Google Photos is selected, Tap Next Step
- Tap Create export
- Wait for the download to be created. This can take hours or days, depending on how many pictures you have
- You will receive an email when the export is ready
- If a pop-up to download Google Photos appears when accessing the webpage, this can be ignored