- Disable TalkBack accessibility feature
- Motorola or Samsung phone
- Blue or green boxes on-screen with descriptive voice for all touches and actions
- Turn phone sideways with the screen facing you
- Use fingers of each hand to press and hold both Volume Up and Volume Down buttons at the same time for three (3) seconds
- Phone should beep or vibrate to indicate TalkBack has been disabled
It may require several attempts to disable Talkback. The timing of pressing and holding both volume buttons is critical.
Article Created From