- Voicemail not accessible
- Calling voicemail asks you to enter your ten-digit phone number.
- After entering your valid phone number, it says that mailbox is not recognized
Republic Wireless app
- Long press (tap and hold) on the RW app icon
- Tap App info
- Tap Permissions
- Enable the Phone permission
Factory resetting the phone while it is active caused permissions for the Republic Wireless app to reset
The permissions process may also ask to grant permission to check the phone for WiFi calling compatibility. Granting this permission can help voicemail become accessible again.
Once voicemail is accessed, the voicemail password may need to be set up
- How to Set Up or Change Your Voicemail Password on 3.0 Phones.
- How to Set Up or Change Your Voicemail Password on 1.0/2.0 Phones
Article Created From