- WiFi calls are dropped
- Users may see an error message on the screen indicating that "Another Application is currently using the microphone"
- The phone may ring as if the other party had called back, however the other party did not experience the call drop and did not call back
- Moto G Stylus
- WiFi calls
- Calls handing over from cell to WiFi
- Build numbers before QPR30.80-58-8-3
- Update your Phone's Software to the latest build
There is an app conflict created when the Google App does not release its claim to the microphone when it is no longer in use. This has been resolved by a maintenance release (MR) by Motorola.
In situations where your phone is behind several software versions, you will need to complete the process to update the system software multiple times
For information on how to check your Build number, see How to Locate the Phone's Build Number