- Samsung phone receives a text message that says, "You Received a New Message from (number) to Access This Message Please Install and Open the Republic Wireless App: Rpb.Lc/Download
- Samsung phone suddenly seems to have had its number changed
- Callers to Republic Samsung phones hear a message indicating the number is not in service
- Steps provided in How to Refresh the Republic Wireless Activation result in an error message after the send key is tapped
- Republic Wireless Samsung phones
- Android 10
Open the Settings app
Tap Device Care
Tap App Power Management
Tap Apps that won't be put to sleep
Tap +Add apps
Find Republic Wireless in the list of apps, and tap it.
Tap Add at the bottom right.
The Power Management feature on Samsung phones on Android 10 is putting the Republic Wireless app to sleep, disabling calling and texting functions of our service
Article Created From
- Expert reports