- Set up or change your voicemail password on a 3.0 phone
- Republic Wireless 3.0 Phones
- Republic Wireless App
- Tap Republic from the app drawer.
- Tap the Settings icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Call and Voicemail settings
- By default, the Use voicemail password box will be toggled off
- Tap Use voicemail password to toggle it on
- The Enter Password screen will appear
- Enter the four numbers for your desired password, then reenter them to confirm.
- Note: Passwords must be non-sequential and cannot repeat the same number (i.e. cannot be 1234, 1111, etc.)
- To make sure the password has been changed, restart your phone
- A voicemail password is required to access your voicemails. This requirement is for security purposes to protect your privacy.
- For 1.0/2.0 see How to Set Up or Change Your Voicemail Password
Article Created From