- Help members transfer files using NFC.
- NFC-capable phones.
- Open content to be shared.
- Place phones back to back.
- Wait for a sound to confirm both phones have detected each other. (The Sender's screen will shrink into a thumbnail and will display 'Touch To Beam' at the top.)
- Touch Sender's display to begin beaming. Audio will sound when beaming starts.
- You will be notified the beaming is complete by:
- Audio Confirmation.
- A notification that beaming has been completed.
- The Handler app will launch and open the transferred content.
- The sending and receiving phones should have NFC and the Android Beam features activated.
- The phones should not be asleep or locked. You will hear audio feedback when the phones detect each other.
- Do not separate the phones until beaming has ended.
- You will hear audio feedback once the files are successfully transferred.
Article Created From