- Phone overheats during normal use
- All Republic Wireless phones
- Room temperature environment
- Test in safe mode to see if an app causes this issue
- If issues persist in safe mode, factory reset the phone to test the phone as a "new device", ie. in the state as it came out of the box
- Contact the manufacturer for repair options, as if the issue persists in a factory state hardware failure is the most likely cause. For warranty questions or questions of how to explore repair options with the phone's manufacturer, please open a help ticket.
If the phone is in a hot environment, it is normal for the phone to shut off from excessive heat to protect the phone's components.
Article Created From