- Transferring photos from your phone to an iPad
- All Republic Wireless phones
- Any Mac or PC
- Connect your phone to your computer.
- Locate the phone on your computer and open the desired files in DCIM > Camera (on a Mac, install and open Android File Transfer), then click DCIM > Camera.
- Drag desired photos to a folder on your computer (make sure the desired photos are in the correct folder and disconnect your phone from your computer).
- Connect your iPad to your computer.
- For a Mac with macOS Catalina, open Finder. For a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes. From your computer, sync photos to your iPad (photos will be located in Photos > Albums).
Article Created From