- Message: "No bootable A/B slot. Failed to boot Linux, falling back to fast boot"
- Unable to Externally Factory Reset the phone
- Moto X4
- Contact Motorola Support for possible phone repair
- Purchase and Activate a new Republic phone from the Republic Wireless Online Store or from a third party seller with our Bring Your Own Phone program
- Note: If you decide to bring your own phone, you will need to purchase a Republic Wireless SIM card either through the Republic Online Store or from Amazon.
- Alternatively, you can re-activate an older phone to use as a replacement
- Note: Consult the Republic Wireless phones list to find out which of the following instructions apply
The phone is unable to locate the operating system (OS) on the phone.
Article Created From