- Calls route over the cellular network while on WiFi
- WiFi works fine for texting, data access
- Republic Wireless 3.0 phones
- WiFi network which is known to support WiFi calling with Republic Wireless
- No cell signal in the area
Find the closest area of cell coverage so the phone can connect to the cellular network
WiFi calling should work without ever requiring "check-ins" on the cell network,. There are also a plethora of factors that can affect WiFi calling, so please open a help ticket if issues persist or if there are other questions about WiFi calling.
Article Created From