Photos not backed up to Google Photos
Recent photos not visible in Google Photos
- All Republic Wireless phones
- Google Photos on the computer doesn't show photos that exist on the phone
- Open your phone's Settings app (not the Google Settings app).
- Tap Apps and Notifications
- Tap Photos app
- Tap Disable and wait a bit
- Tap Enable
- On your phone, open the Google Photos app
- Sign in to your Google Account
- Follow screen prompts to choose backup settings
Recent photos not backed up to Google Photos
Photos will be backed up when your phone is connected to WiFi unless you change this setting.
Article Created From