- Unable to get 2-Factor Authentication Code from SSA
- Texting Help to 79913 receives no response
- All Republic Wireless phones
- Open a Help Ticket
- Ask to be attached to Bug #1798585
- We will provide updates or steps to resolve this issue when they are available.
Our Routing team has been informed by the Social Security Administration that they have changed a component of their Automated Response system and that change is preventing some numbers from receiving their shortcodes.
According to the following link from SSA, you can authenticate your account using email: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/MoreInformationAboutMFA.html
See also: Not Receiving Social Security Administration authentication code? How to use E-mail instead in our Member Community.
Article Created From