- Unable to get 2-Factor Authentication Code from SSA
- Texting Help to 79913 receives no response
- All Republic Wireless phones
- Open a Help Ticket
- Ask to be attached to Bug #1798585
- We will provide updates or steps to resolve this issue when they are available.
Our Routing team has been informed by the SSA team that they have recently changed a component of their Automated Response system and that change is preventing VOIP numbers (not just those provided by Republic Wireless) from receiving Shortcodes.
According to the following link from SSA, you should be able to authenticate your account using email: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/MoreInformationAboutMFA.html
Article Created From