- Turn on WiFi
- Moto G6 Play
- Open the Settings App
- Under Network & Internet Tap WiFi to turn it off
- Open Settings and under Network & Internet tap Hotspot & Tethering
- Tap Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Tap Set up Wi-Fi Hotspot to change hotspot security and configuration settings:
- Network SSID - Enter a unique name for your hotspot
- Security - Select the type of security you want, and touch Save: WEP, WPA, or WPA2
- Password - Enter a password.
Note: Other users can access your Wi-Fi hotspot only if they enter the correct password.
- Tap Save.
Article Created From