- Provide written permission to work with someone other than the account owner in a specific ticket
- Republic Wireless account
- Account owner giving permission for alternate person to access their account and information
The account owner needs to open a new Help Ticket
- Reference the current ticket number in the new ticket
- Provide the name of the person whom is communicating with Republic Wireless on your (account owner) behalf
- Provide written permission that Republic Wireless is able to work with the designated person
- If you would like to CC a person to your ticket, provide written permission that you would like them to be CC'd/merged to your ticket. Any discussion about your account through that ticket, will be visible to the CC'd party. NOTE: Only applies if the CC'd party have an open ticket with us
- Permission will only be valid for the current ticket.
- Permission will need to be given with each new ticket.
- If the person has a phone on the account, an option is to assign them as a user on the account.
- If the account owner needs to be updated to the other person, account ownership can be updated.
Article Created From