- All Active Republic Wireless Accounts
Yes. Open a help ticket requesting the account transfer and include one of the documents from Step 1 to prove that you are authorized to handle business matters for the deceased and one of the documents from Step 2 to confirm that the member is deceased:
- Either a Last Will & Testament, Letter of Appointment of Executor or Power of Attorney (POA) only if the POA was valid at the time of death.
- The POA must be valid before the time of death. If the POA expired before death, please provide one of the other two documents.
- In some states, alternative documentation may supersede the documents mentioned above. If this is the case, please provide this information upon opening a help ticket.
- If you do not have either one of the documents above, you may get the Letter of Executorship by going to the Probate court.
- Either a copy of the member's death certificate, police report or sworn affidavit
- Depending on the document provided, please be sure to include all pages of the Last Will & Testament, Letter of Appointment of Executor or Power of Attorney (POA)
Once verified, the ticket will be escalated to the proper team where the transfer process will begin.
- A Marriage certificate is not one of the documents that Republic Wireless can use.
Article Created From