- Switched to annual payment option without meaning to.
If you have not yet been billed:
- Sign-in to your online account portal
- Under the service line that was switched to the Annual payment option, click the Up Arrow next to I WANT TO...
- Click Manage My Plan
- In the Pending Change box, click Cancel
If you have been billed
- Save any voicemail messages you want to keep, because you will lose access to all voicemail saved in our voicemail system.
- Open a Help ticket (if you have not already) and let us know about the accidental switch to the annual payment option as well as a good time to cancel your service
- Cancellation of the service line is the only way to remove the annual payment option once billing has taken place.
- You'll be guided through re-activation
- When necessary, you'll be provided a code to prevent double-billing
- Your current number will be restored after the phone is re-activated
Annual Payment option was accidentally selected ("pocket ordered")