- Cannot activate
- Error displays "SIM card registered to another phone..."
- CDMA SIM card from an active phone
- Unactivated new/replacement phone
- Open a ticket to request a new CDMA SIM card
- Provide Republic help with the Device ID of the new phone
- Provide Republic help with your preferred shipping address
CDMA SIM cards are phone specific. Once a CDMA SIM card is synced to one phone it cannot be used to activate another phone.
GSM SIM cards generally do not encounter this error. For more information please feel free to click the links below:
- Unable to Activate Replacement Phone Using Old SIM Card
- Can I Use My Old SIM Card in My New Phone?
- Is My Republic Wireless SIM Card CDMA or GSM?
Article Created From