- Enable and Connect to a Bluetooth Device with Moto X1
- Moto X1
- Bluetooth device
- Make sure your Bluetooth device is in pairing mode
- Tap Apps
- Tap Settings
- Tap Bluetooth
- Toggle Bluetooth to on
- When not in use, toggle Bluetooth off to extend your battery life
- Tap Bluetooth to scan for available Bluetooth Devices
- Tap the Bluetooth device to select it
- Enter the passkey or pair code: 0000 or 1234
- Tap the Bluetooth device name again to connect if it didn't connect automatically
If your phone is not connecting reset the Bluetooth device per the device's user guide.
During the Bluetooth pairing/connection process with car kits, some car kits require you to accept the PBAP and MAP notifications to establish a connection. Do not ignore or reject the request to allow the notifications, it can cause the car kit to disconnect and try to reconnect. This can create a continuous loop of connections and disconnections. When you are prompted, make sure to allow the PBAP and MAP requests, click the Always Allow check box, you will only need to do this once. If the connection/disconnection cycle has already happened, disconnect or un-pair the phone from the car kit and try again. When you reconnect, make sure to accept the PBAP and MAP requests and click the Always Allow check box.
Article Created From