- Add an AOL email address to your Android phone
- Republic Wireless Motorola, Nexus, and Google phones
- Android 5.1 Lollipop to Android 7.1 Nougat
- Open Settings
- Tap Accounts
- Tap Add account
- Select the Personal IMAP
- Enter your full AOL email address and password.
- Select "Manual Setup"
- Enter the following email settings as prompted
|SSl (security) incoming||ssl|
The AOL email application in the Google Play Store would usually require no additional configuration.
Article Created From