- Use Google Assistant to send text messages
- Google Assistant
- Android Messages
- Republic Wireless 3.0 Phones
- Set up Google Assistant to Read Text Messages
- Active Google Assistant
- Say "OK Google" or "Hey Google"
- Say "Read my most recent text message"
- Press OK, and give Assistant permission to read notifications
- Toggle Google Notification Access on, so the toggle is to the right
- Press Allow and give Google notification access
- Say "OK Google" or "hey Google"
- Say "Send text message to [Contact Name]"
- Say "Send" after Google confirms messages
A data connection is required for this to function
Article Created From