- When dialing numbers into an Automated Call System, the numbers input show correctly on the phone but the Automated System says they have been input incorrectly
- All Republic Wireless Phones
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) calls
- Dial the Automated System Number
- Mute the Call prior to entering numbers
The tones that correspond to each number on the keypad are being picked up by the IVR, or other background audio is picked up.
Make sure that you are entering the numbers correctly and slowly as well.
Article Created From