- Steps to enable cellular data and data roaming
- Open Settings
- Tap Network and Internet
- Tap Data usage
- Ensure that Cellular data/Mobile Data is enabled (slider should be to the right)
- Tap the three vertical dots at the top right of the screen
- Tap Cellular networks
- Ensure that Data roaming is enabled (slider should be to the right)
- Tap the three vertical dots at the top right of the screen again.
- Ensure that the first option says Restrict background data. If not, tap Allow background data
- Although roaming cell data is only available on Republic 2.0 plans, the Data roaming setting must be enabled to ensure that your phone functions properly.
- Phones with Android Nougat installed will not have the Restrict background data option.
- For 1.0/2.0 Republic phones see: How to Enable or Disable Roaming Data on Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 Phones
Article Created From
- Evolve Loop