- To provide diagnostic information from the network (SIM) Status menu to Republic Help
- LG K30
- Open the Settings app
- Tap General (in the top menu bar)
- Tap About phone
- Tap Network
- Take a screenshot of the information and attach to your existing Help Ticket
Signal Strength is Represented in dBm and asu.
- dBm - The Power of the signal measured in decibels.
- -50 to -79 dBm = Great signal
- -80 to -99 dBm = Average signal
- -100 to -120 dBm Bad signal/Dead Zone
- asu - Another unit for power measure used in radio (or cell phone) testing.
- 21 - 96 asu = Good signal
- 11 - 20 asu = Fair signal
- 0 - 10 asu = Bad signal
- 99 or 255 = not known or not detectable
Article Created From