- All Motorola Phones
- From the home screen
- Tap Apps
- Then tap Settings
- From there tap Network & Internet
- Then tap Hotspot & Tethering Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot to turn on the hotspot.
- Tap Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Then tap to Set up Wi-Fi Hotspot to change hotspot security and configuration settings:
- Network SSID - Enter a unique name for your hotspot
- Security - Select the type of protection you want, and touch Save: WEP, WPA, or WPA2
- Password - Enter a unique password. Other users can access your Wi-Fi hotspot only if they enter the correct password.
- Touch Save when the settings are complete. When your Wi-Fi hotspot is active, other Wi-Fi enabled devices can connect by entering your hotspot’s SSID, selecting a Security type, and entering the correct Wireless password that was set up.
Note: To protect your phone and hotspot from unauthorized access, it is strongly recommended that you set up hotspot Security (WPA2 is the most secure), including the password.
To enable your Hotspot, please refer to the link on How to Enable Mobile Hotspot
Article Created From