No longer supported
The phone(s) described in this article can no longer be activated with Republic. Please see Republic Wireless Phones for information on currently supported phones.
- Phone isn't able to access cellular data in any location
- Calls and texts have no issues
- WiFi data doesn't work
- Republic Wireless 1.0 and 2.0 phones
- Data Plan
- Confirm there is available data through the Online Account Portal
- Update the Republic Wireless and Republic Telephony applications
- Reset Cellular Settings on 1.0 and 2.0 Phones
- Refresh the Activation
The Republic Wireless and Telephony applications communicate to our servers current information about the phone and how much data has been used. If these applications aren't up to date, they will not be communicating with the servers effectively; thus causing the phone to not send notifications on how much data has been used.
Article Created From