- Backup SD card to computer
- Republic Wireless phones
- USB cord
- SD Card
- Connect the USB cord to the phone, then to a computer
- Use the USB cable that comes with the phone for best results
- Click Open folder to view files and click OK
- Locate the file(s) you want to move
- Click Ctrl on your keyboard and then click the folder or files you want to backup
- Click Ctrl + C to copy the file
- Select a location on your computer to save the file
- Click Ctrl+V to paste the file to the specified location on your computer
Using the USB that came with your Android phone, your Android internal memory and the SD memory card will be recognized by your computer. You can also remove the SD card and use a card reader to connect to your computer.
Note, you cannot take an SD card set as internal storage out and use it in another device, see: What is the Difference Between Portable Storage and Internal Storage?
Article Created From