- Error: Call ended. Another application is currently using your microphone and won't share, so we had to end the call. If you have a call recording app, please uninstall it.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Wi-Fi call
- Call to a non-Republic Wireless number
- Open the dialer
- Tap the three dots on the top right
- Tap Settings
- Tap Wifi Calling
- Tap to toggle the Wi-Fi calling switch off (left position).
- Note that this will appear as if you are un-disabling WiFi calling, as the switch is labeled 'Disabled'. On previous 'Call Settings' screen, WiFi calling will still be listed as 'Disabled'
The resolution will not disable Republic Wireless Wi-Fi calling.
Article Created From
- Community Topic: Call Ended: Microphone in Use - Note 9 (problem on Wi-Fi only)