- To reinstall purchased apps on Google Play
- Google Play
- Purchased Apps
- Ensure you are logged into your device using the Google account that you installed or purchased the apps under.
- Open the Play Store app.
- Open the Menu located at the upper-left corner
- Scroll down and tap on Account
- Tap on Order History
- Scroll to find the app(s) you wish to re-install
- Tap the app you wish to re-install
- Tap View
- Tap Install
Order History is where you will find a list of any and all purchases you’ve made via Google Play. This list also includes books, movies, TV shows, songs, and albums you may have bought via Google Play, and all the in-app purchases you’ve ever made too.
Article Created From