- Turn off screencast controls/notifications on your phone
- Tap Settings
- Tap Google: Services & Preferences
- Tap Cast media Controls
- Toggle to off/gray
To turn off Cast media control notifications on the Chromecast or Google Home device:
- Open the Google Home app .
- Scroll to find the device card for the Chromecast or Google Home you'd like prevent from sending cast notifications.
- In the top right corner of the device card, tap Settings .
- Under Device info, turn off Let others control your cast media .
Article Created From