- enable call quality feedback surveys to give Republic analytic teams qualitative data on the current network call quality being experienced
- Republic 3.0 app
- open the Republic app
- tap on the settings 'cog'
- tap on 'call and voicemail settings'
- next to 'call quality feedback' select the drop down field and choose 'always'
- Once the setting is enabled, you'll receive an android notification after each call ends that will give you the ability to rate the call and indicate any call quality issues that may have been experienced
The collected data is anonymized and used to report on the call quality of the Republic network as a whole.