- Connect phone to Amazon Fire TV for mirroring or casting
- Android phones using Android 4.2 Jelly Bean or higher that support Miracast
- Amazon Fire TV
- Make sure your Fire TV and compatible phone are both turned on, within 30 feet of each other, and connected to the same WiFi network
- Press and hold the home button on your Fire TV remote
- Select the mirroring option
- Connect to your compatible phone
- Press any button on your remote to stop mirroring
Miracast and Amazon Fire TV are third-party applications for any questions about them please contact their respective companies.
For more information about connecting to your phone, contact your phone's manufacturer.
Article Created From