- To use visual voicemail to erase voicemail messages
- Republic 1.0 and 2.0 Phones
- Tap the Phone icon
- Tap the Clock icon in the bottom left corner of the Phone app
- Your call history will be displayed under the All tab.
- Your voicemails will have a Play icon (triangle pointing right) on the right-hand side.
- Tap the Play icon to begin listening to the message
- Tap the gray Trashcan icon at the top right of your screen to erase the message
NOTE: you don't have to listen to the entire message; you may press the Trashcan icon immediately to erase the message
Do pay attention while deleting messages, as erased messages can't be retrieved or recovered
If you have more than 50 saved voicemail messages in your mailbox, you may open a Help ticket to have all but your 50 most recent voicemail messages deleted in bulk
Article Created From