- To force the phone to check for updates
- Moto E5 Play
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- Open the Phone app
- Open the dial pad (if it isn't already open)
- Dial *#*#2432546#*#*
- The dialer will clear
- A checkin succeeded notification will appear, indicating the connection was successful
- The notification doesn't mean an update is available
- If an update is available, a message will appear with instructions to begin the download
- This method is not guaranteed to work, even if your device is slated for an update.
- This method will not create an update if there is not one available.
Article Created From