- Set a reminder using Google Assistant
- Tap on the microphone in the Google widget
- Speak aloud "Set a reminder"
- When prompted vocally give a title for the reminder (For example "Job Interview")
- When prompted vocally set a time for the reminder
- Note: If you don't say a specific day it will set the reminder within the next 24 hour period. The alarm will sound at the indicated time, not before.
- Confirm the reminder is correctly set, If it is not, tap Change it and start again at step 2
If you have voice activation set up you can say "OK Google" aloud instead of tapping the microphone for step 1. You can also combine steps 2-4 in a single sentence, for example, "Set a reminder for a job interview at 5 pm tomorrow" would fill in all the needed information. The phone must be connected to either data or WiFi to use the Google Assistant's voice functionality.
Article Created From