- Reset connections to the Republic servers for messaging and WiFi calling
- 3.0 Republic Wireless phones
- Republic app version 18.104.22.168 or higher
- Connect to WiFi
- Open the Republic Wireless app
- Tap the gear icon in the top right
- Tap Advanced Settings
- Scroll down and tap Reset Republic Connections
- Tap Reset Connections
- Tap Done
- This will reset your connections to the Republic servers for messaging and WiFi calling. They should reconnect automatically afterwards.
- This does not reset your cellular connection.