- Coverage issues when in malls and large buildings like supermarkets
- All Republic Wireless Phones
The most common reasons for not being able to access cellular when inside buildings are the following:
- Building materials: Concrete, Steel and stone block can diminish cell signals
- Shadowed areas: These are created when cell signals are blocked by something large
- Alternative causes can be remote locations (areas that are further from cellular towers) or tower use overload
- Do a refresh of the Republic Wireless activation if there is a strong WiFi connection and not able to access cellular in these situations.
- If this doesn't help, please open a help ticket.
Article Created From