- To provide steps to install or remove the battery in a Samsung Galaxy J3
- Samsung Galaxy J3
- Samsung Galaxy J7
- Gently pull the cover off the device, using the slot on the side. Lift the cover up and away from the device.
- How to insert the battery
- Insert the battery into the opening on the back of the device, making sure the contacts align. Gently press down to secure the battery.
- How to remove the battery
- Using the groove at the bottom of the battery, pull up and out of the back of the device.
- Replace the back cover.
Removing and inserting the battery can help when the phone does not power on. This information was pulled from this Samsung website.
Article Created From