Where Do I Go to Send Back My Return?


  • Republic Wireless phone or accessory returns


Republic Wireless returns can be sent via USPS or via FedEx using the provided return shipping label.

Additional Notes

Sending via USPS is slower because USPS has to deliver the package to FedEx.

To find a return site, please see one of the following links:


Article Created From

  • 1441463

Having trouble finding the answer you’re looking for? Ask an Expert Member.
(Our Experts are not staff, but their knowledge of our service and phones is outstanding!)