- Exception message "All Data Mismatch"
- Porting a number to Republic Wireless from Net10
- Reach out to Net10 and confirm the information on file for the number you are porting
- Account Number
- Billing address and zip code
- Log into your email and locate the exception message from Republic Wireless
- Reply back with the account information
Net10 has rejected the port order due to invalid account details being submitted on port order
- "All Data Mismatch" is a rejection message from the provider you are porting away from that indicates multiple items on the port order do not match what they have on file.
- When viewing Net10 number transfers in Iris, the current carrier may read as Cingular Wireless. Don't get confused, use what is listed at the beginning of the ticket.
- For information regarding Net10, Account Numbers and PIN Numbers see the following
Article Created From