- Outbound calls fail on either WiFi or cellular networks
- 3.0 Republic Wireless Phones
- GSM SIM card
If your account has a past due balance:
If your account has no past due balance:
- Power phone off
- Remove SIM card
- With the SIM card removed, clear the system cache
- Note: System Cache Wipe is only available on phones running Android Oreo 8.0 and below. If running Oreo 8.1 and higher, just remove and then move on to Step 4.
- Power the phone off again, and reinsert SIM card
- Power the phone on and refresh the Republic activation
- Place a test call over cell
If the error persists, capture and provide a screenshot in your open Help Ticket.
Article Created From