No longer supported
The phone(s) described in this article can no longer be activated with Republic. Please see Republic Wireless Phones for information on currently supported phones.
- Outbound calls may take several seconds to dial
- No sound heard while call is setup
- No audio transmitted
- Call may end without input
- Call may re-dial without input
- All Republic Wireless 1.0/2.0 phones
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Telephony app
Telephony application corrupted or not functioning
The Telephony application won't be an option on 1.0/2.0 phones that are still using Android 4.4.4 KitKat. If any of those phones show this behavior, they need to be updated to Android 5.1 Lollipop so that they will then have the Telephony app installed.
Article Created From