- Port order is being rejected for invalid "PIN/Passcode"
- Porting a number to Republic Wireless from Net10
- Reach out to the carrier you are porting from to confirm the pin number
- The security PIN is used and can be located on your TracFone profile page while logged into the account online.
- Go to your email and locate the "Phone Number Port Exception" email
- Reply back with the pin number
Net10 rejected the port order due to an invalid PIN/Passcode
Net10 Porting Department phone number is 1-877-836-2368
Account number: MEID or IMEI of the phone, or if you are using a BYOP (Bring Your Own Phone) SIM card, it will be the last 15 digits of your SIM card.
Article Created From