When using voice typing (also known as talk to text):
- Text does not appear after speaking
- Long delay before text appears after speaking
- Republic Wireless phones without cell data
Purchase cell data:
- How to Add One-Time Data to Your My Choice (4.0) Plan
- How to Add Data to a Republic Refund (2.0) Plan
- How to Change Your Plan on a 1.0 Phone
Android's offline voice typing feature allows voice typing without an internet connection, but it does not work well in the following situations:
- The phone's cell service plan does not include data.
- The cell data limit has been reached.
- Data freeze is enabled.
Offline voice typing works well without cell data only if the cellular data setting is toggled off, which can interfere with cellular services such as texting.
Article Created From